Monday, March 24, 2014

Chickens in the Dining Room

Doesn't everyone bring chickens up from the basement and let them hang out on their dining room table on a Sunday afternoon, just for amusement purposes? Really? They don't? Well, they should. Chickens are fun. And funny.
 
When most people say they have chicken in their lunch pails,
this is probably NOT what they mean?
 

Laurel and Hardy? Actually, Thelma and Louise, since they both better be females!



This one was SO mouthy. Holy cow, if there is any such thing as a
screaming chicken, this girl is it.

4 comments:

Podo said...

They're coming along good. Still have about 30 of them? I like watching them at this stage also, they seem to get a bit weirder as egg-laying age starts to come on. They lose a lot of cuteness then!

Mark Kautz said...

Definitely cute. Not sure about the kitchen table though.

John said...

Great little chucks, I miss mine.

Dog Hair in my Coffee said...

I still have a LOT. 33 I think? I don't know. It's crazy. They are moving to the inside-the-barn coop this weekend, thank goodness. They are stinking up my basement something terrible, and you can smell them throughout the house. Bleh. Time to move out!!!