Monday, November 12, 2012

I am the Queen of Unfinished Projects...

...so why should a plan to blog, or at least post a photo with a few words for the Instagram Challenge, daily, for an entire month,  which got derailed after only two posts, surprise me?  It doesn't!  It's me. It's who I am, completely. I have the BEST IDEAS EVER, and often even get all the materials (or thoughts...) needed for them, only to have them sit... and sit... and sit some more. SOME of them get finished, some never do. But, at least I know it's me, totally and completely  me, and can kind of chuckle at it. If I can't laugh at myself, at least at knowing myself so well that this doesn't even surprise me, even thought I REALLY wanted to do it, and really MEANT to do it, then I guess I'm just taking life far too seriously.
     Too bad. I had a GREAT one for purple!

2 comments:

spotted face said...

No, no, no, no. You are mistaken. I have the best ideas. They just get ruined in the telling...But I am more than willing to share that distinction with you.

Take care -

Casey

Dog Hair in my Coffee said...

Ok, Casey, I will gladly share that title with you. Too bad (or good thing?) we don't live closer - we could "encourage" each other to follow through. That would PROBABLY be BAD news though....